Wednesday, July 23, 2008

First off

First off, I finally have submitted into writing a blog. I am a little weary of writing about myself and posing it on the web for everyone to see. I am a little paranoid that this could come back to haunt me. Oh well, I guess I will have to be selective in what write which I hate doing because I can be a very thorough person at times. I say at times because sometimes I get really into stuff and like to be super thorough but either get in way over my head to where it is just nonsense to do what I am doing or just get completely overwhelmed and never finish. Ahh....digression, it is wonderful isn't it? I guess that is what you are supposed to do with these things, write about your feelings and thoughts, correct? Once again this brings back the paranoia because I would think about what other people think about me and would worry who could or would read this thing. Like my adviser, some random person I went to high school with, or a potential employer.

Update: 5-5-2010

Anyways, after a few years of negelct, :), I think I now want a site where I can publish my research work and ideas since I am getting older and more experienced in the field. I also would like to post scientific information or hints/tips which is inspired by my good friend and colleague Tony Saad and his blog Please Make a Note.

1 comment:

timmay143 said...

Oops, found a typo. Should be neglect not negelct!